This was an assignment from the tenth grade, but I am still fond of it.
How to Make Sam Soup*
- 2 teaspoons: Anxiety
- 1/2 cup: (What my mother calls) Teen Angst
- 1 1/4 cups: Clumsiness
- 3 tablespoons: Babbling
- 2 cups: Sarcasm (can also substitute backtalk)
- 1/4 cup: Wit (can also substitute intelligence)
- 1/2 teaspoon: Manners
- 1/4 teaspoon: Morals
- 1.5 ounces: Quick-temper
- 4 teaspoons: Competitiveness
- Combine all ingredients.
- Let cook for nine months, give or take a few weeks.
- Garnish with black eyeliner.
- Optional: Let sit before serving, the teen angst must boil out before it is fit to be part of society.
*WARNING: Will probably be sentient.